Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
200g porridge oats
50g unsweetened coconut flakes
2 teaspoons cinammon
50g sunflower seeds
50g pumpkin seeds
60g coconut oil
120g sunflower seed butter
- Mix the oats, walnuts, pecans, cinammon, coconut flakes, pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds together in a bowl.
- Melt the coconut oil and sunflower seed butter in a pan.
- Pour the coconut oil and sunflower seed butter over the oat mixture and ensure it is well mixed.
- Line two baking sheets with baking paper and divide the mixture over the two baking sheets, ensuring it is spread thinly.
- Bake for 30 mins on 150C. Stir half way through.
- Leave to cool and then store in an airtight container.
Tip – this is great served with natural yoghurt and berries.