Date, Walnut and Almond Energy Balls
Cooking time: None
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Makes – 12 energy balls
1 cup of dates
1 cup of walnuts
1 cup of almonds
1 tsp cinnamon
2 tbsp cacao powder
1 tbsp coconut oil
2 tbsp orange juice (freshly squeezed)
- Add the dates and orange juice to a blender and blend until well chopped.
- Add the nuts and blend until fine.
- Add all other ingredients and blend well.
- Take dessert spoons of the mixture and roll into a ball.
- Chill the balls in the fridge for 2 hours and then they are ready to eat.
Top tip: these keep in the fridge for 2 weeks or you can make a large batch and freeze some of them.