Sausage, rice and vegetables
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
75g brown rice
1 pack of turkey sausages
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 garlic cloves, crushed
1 red onion, diced
1 red pepper, diced
200g mushrooms, sliced
1 teaspoon vegetable stock powder
2 teaspoons of mixed herbs
Soy sauce or coconut aminos to taste
- Cook the brown rice for 25 minutes, adding the vegetable stock to the water.
- Bake the sausages in the oven on 180C for 20 minutes.
- Steam the broccoli until tender.
- Soften the onion, garlic, pepper and mushrooms in a pan with the olive oil.
- Once the sausages are cooked, slice them and add them to pan with the vegetables. Stir in the cooked, drained brown rice and the broccoli.
- Add soy sauce or coconut aminos to taste.